Vista College is currently hiring an Adjunct Dental Assistant Instructor for the Longview, Texas campus.
To learn more about Vista College please visit website at www.vistacollege.edu.
Our customer-driven employees are what set us apart. Each teacher, administrator, and staff member is essential to providing excellent service and producing graduates the business community would be pleased to employ.
The optimal Dental Assisting Instructor candidate will be responsible for teaching students dental assisting concepts and application.
Key responsibilities include:
• Utilizing the training syllabus, equipment, and learning materials to give the best learning experience to our students
• Testing students to gauge their development
• Support after-class student assistance as needed
• Meeting deadlines for grade submissions and required duties
• Be a mentor to the students
• Assure company and government compliance is maintained in your classes
•Support campus initiatives
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
• 3+ years utilizing dental assisting techniques in an dental office setting
• Certified as a dental assistant
• Associate Degree or higher
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access is a plus.
• Proven group and one-on-one presentation, communication, and organization skills
• Exceptional social and customer focused skills
• Ability to sufficiently read, write, and speak the English language
• Documented successful classroom teaching experience at the post-secondary level, or equivalent private industry experience is a plus
• May be required to travel to different sites according to class schedules