Hand Solderer - Weekend Shift
No Experience/No Problem:
we are growing and looking for motivated individuals to learn our business and grow with us!
Ducommun is a global provider of innovative manufacturing solutions for customers in the aerospace, defense and industrial markets. Here in Appleton we specialize in the manufacturing of printed circuit board assemblies for medical and aerospace industries.
Perform wiring and soldering, including rework, wire bonding, precise rtv application, and soldering under a microscope. In addition, may perform assembly operations as assigned by the production supervisor.
Duties of this position may include:
- Assemble electrical or electromechanical devices or components using a variety of hardware / tools
- Operate a variety of equipment as needed to fulfill customer requirements
- Understand and identify defects in accordance with applicable workmanship standard and class
- Perform verification tests in accordance with assembly instructions
- Rework and/or repair assemblies as required
- Perform work with minimal supervision and instruction
- Adhere to General Requirements of Team Members
- Responsible for the proper handling and management of hazardous waste generated in their work area
- Perform other assignments as required
Skills & Qualifications
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- HS Diploma / GED Required
- Basic soldering skills
- Ability to read and follow assembly instructions
- Strong mechanical aptitude and dexterity
- Strong math and measurement skills
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong problem solving skills
2222 East Pensar Drive
Appleton, Wisconsin, 54911
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Appleton.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process