Six - 2nd Shift Openings - Mansfield, OH
Shift: 2:00PM - 10:00PM
Pay Rate: $14.50 - $17.00/HR
Location: Mansfield, OH
Industry: Steel Service Center
Duration: 90 day contract-to-hire into the Union
General Production Worker (4 Openings)
- Band/ secure coils of steel for packaging.
- Making custom pallets.
- Remove scrap from slitter machine.
- Assist in loading steel coils onto slitting machine.
- Clean slitter and surrounding areas.
- Document inbound and outbound materials.
- Place tubes on rewind shafts.
- Stack and weigh steel coils.
Forklift Operator (1 Opening)
- Operate overhead crane, tow motor, and/or forklift to move steel coils
- Complete necessary documentation
- Assist in other areas as needed.
- Candidate will be certified
Slitter Operator (1 Opening)
- Set up and operate slitter machine
- Work off work orders to set the blades accordingly
- Thread coil through slitter head
- Maintain quality before, during, and after the process
- Complete production documentation
- Assist maintenance in repairs to the slitter machine.
If interested email resumes to Mike at or call Mike at 216-573-5587 to discuss position further
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.