Are you compassionately committed to customer service?
If so, we would like to hear from you!
We are a state of the art, innovative Long-Term Care facility providing Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living & Rehabilitation Services with an outstanding opportunity for an individual to lead our Life Enrichment (i.e. recreations/activities) Department as the Director (i.e. Life Enrichment Director- Director of Recreation/Activities)
We are looking for a vibrant, creative thinker who leads by example and accepts nothing short of excellence in providing the highest quality of life to our residents. Must have a passion for working with seniors and the ability to inspire others to be engaged in the life of their community. Here are a few of the daily responsibilities of a Life Enrichment Director:
- Organize, implement, evaluate and direct the overall operation of the campus Life Enrichment (Recreation/Activity) programs
- Assess resident preferences and develop a program of opportunities and activities that are meaningful to the residents served and enhance their sense of well-being (identity, growth, autonomy, security, connectedness, meaning and joy)
- Provide overall leadership to and management of Life Enrichment Associates
- Assist in the hiring and recruitment process
- Coordinate a dynamic and active volunteer program
- Ensure that documentation adheres to best practices and regulations
- Serve on various campus committees related to clinical, quality, customer and employee opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in therapeutic recreation or a combination of experience and training required.
- Certified Therapeutic Recreation Specialist
- Activities Professional who is licensed or registered, if applicable by a recognized accrediting body or by the State in which practicing.
- Two (2) to years’ experience in a social or recreational program within the last five (5) years, with patient activities program in a healthcare setting or a qualified Occupational Therapist or Occupational Therapy Assistant. Healthcare, senior living industry or long-term care environment preferred.
- Two (2) years’ experience in a social or recreational program within the last year, with one as a full-time therapeutic activities program, or is a qualified occupational therapist or occupational therapy assistant or has completed a training course approved by the State.
- Exemplary computer skills that include knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of products
Franciscan Health Care Center
Talk with a Recruiter
Tennille (877) 752-5359
Founded in December 1997, Trilogy Health Services, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Competitive Salaries
- Weekly Pay
- Professional Growth
- Generous Benefits
- Innovative Training Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And much more!
Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you’ll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.
-Click Here to Join-
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Louisville.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process