Please take the time to apply for a maintenance position at a growing family owned steel manufacturer! This position is long term and offers plenty of room for growth and advancement!
- Schedule and direct work orders for the maintenance techs.
- Responsible for leading complex electrical repairs
- Troubleshoot, dismantle and repair a wide range of industrial equipment - coil polishers, slitters, cnc shears, etc.
- Read blueprints and gain an understanding of the root cause malfunction
- Understand PLC (Allen Bradley) functions to diagnose and repair electrical issues
- Be able to install new and used equipment/parts.
- Repair hydraulic and pneumatic controls
- Ability to install gas piping, air lines, hydraulic piping and manifolds
- Documents repair and PM procedures
- 2+ years of mechanical and electrical experience
- Basic understanding of PLCs
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Metals experience is a plus
*Every candidate will be taken into consideration
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Carol Stream.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process