RH MR Human Resources, Resource Manager
CA SAN JOSE
As a Resource Manager your responsibilities will include:
Recruiting finance and accounting project professionals:
- Recruiting senior-level finance and accounting project professionals to work on engagements with our clients; identifying consultants with the best mix of skills for each engagement; managing ongoing engagements to deliver outstanding customer service to both clients and consultants; and participating in professional industry associations to increase our presence within the local finance and accounting community.
- Accounting or Finance Degree.
- MBA and/or CPA highly desirable.
- Other desired professional designations – CIA, CMA, CISA.
- 5+ years' experience working in a Big 4 or international public accounting/consulting environment or large corporate finance/accounting environment is preferred.
- Successful candidates will have excellent business development, recruiting, negotiation, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to discuss and define project requirements with senior-level executives
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER– Our more than 65-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off as well as group health, life and disability insurance, and a 401(k) or deferred compensation plan.
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 330 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE –Robert Half once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies.” (March 1, 2017)
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.888.400.7474 for additional ways to apply.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet
CA SAN JOSE
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in San Jose.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process