Licensed Social Worker (LICSW, LMHC, LADC, LCSW)
Location: Dartmouth, MA 02714
Date Posted: 07/19/2019
Education: Masters Degree
Delta-T Group connects professionals with client opportunities within the special education, social service, behavioral health, and disability sectors. With over 30 years in business, we have built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities.
Our Client is seeking a Licensed Social Worker (LICSW, LMHC and/or LADC, LCSW) to provide services in the Dartmouth, MA area.
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
Client is seeking a LICSW, LMHC or LADC1 to join their team. You will provide emotional and administrative support to clients in either individual or group settings who have completed detox.
General duties include:
* Assess nature of clients' situations by interviewing and reviewing personal history
* Develop and execute individual treatment plans
* Determine appropriate milestones to gauge client progress
* Communicate client updates to all relevant parties
* Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and programs
* Maintain accurate client documentation
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Masters Degree required.
* 1 year experience working in Special Education is preferred
* License in Social Work or Counseling is required.
* Previous experience in social work, counseling, or other related fields
* Compassionate and caring demeanor
* Ability to build rapport with clients
* Strong leadership qualities
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
9:00AM - 5:00PM - Monday through Friday
* Establish a relationship with one of the largest referral agencies for behavioral-health.
* Bonus and incentives are offered.
* Payments processed weekly.
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.
Walk ins are WELCOMED!!
Between the hours of 12-5
Monday - Fridays
Our New Address is:
140 Gould Street, Ste. 230
Needham MA 02494
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable, and innovative referral solutions for the social-services, behavioral-health, allied-health and special-education fields, for the betterment of those needing care and support.
Title: Licensed Social Worker (LICSW, LMHC, LADC, LCSW)
Class: Social Work
Work Type: INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Ref. No.: 1187579-17
Company: Delta-T Group Massachusetts, Inc.
Contract Contact: Contract Submit MA
Office Email: MAContracts-[invalidEmail]-deltatg.com
Office Phone: 800-243-6710
Office Address: 140 Gould Street, Suite 230, Needham, MA 024941
About Us: Each Delta-T Group office is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral service for self-employed independent contractors seeking behavioral healthcare education and social service supplemental marketplace opportunities. Delta-T cannot guarantee any number or duration of referrals or opportunities as a result of your registration. When and if opportunities become available, you may accept or decline such referrals at your sole discretion.
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Dartmouth.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process