Position Summary / Responsibilities:
We are seeking motivated, career and customer oriented MetaStorm Solution Architects interested in joining our team in Arlington, VA, and exploring an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge in Metastorm Development and operational areas including trends, current and forthcoming industry standards and the current and horizon vendor/product landscape and uses this knowledge to support organizational strategy and to formulate and implement organizational strategy.
- Demonstrates proficiency and leadership in Metastrom infrastructure configuration, installation, construction, test, deployment and performance tuning and/or operations and applies this proficiency in the delivery of services for clients.
- Is responsible and accountable for the successful delivery of Metastorm infrastructure deliverables. Ensures that all implementation artifacts and deliverables are developed to the highest quality standards.
- Takes responsibility for the complete integrity of the entire US Marshals DSNet infrastructure solution area as designated in the project plan.
- Configures, installs, implements and supports complex technology infrastructure solutions for USMS.
- Applies industry or Metastorm domain knowledge to develop custom solution recommendations that conform to project requirements and constraints utilizing industry standards, best practices and internal and/or third party products.
- Integrates solutions from one or more areas of specialization into existing Marhsals DSNet environments.
- Freely shares expertise and knowledge with peers throughout Unisys.
- Provide leadership and is able to communicate with management (Unisys and USMS) in areas related to Metastorm infrastructure and future strategy.
- Interfaces extensively with the Marshal’s senior management (e.g. IT Director) on business, IT infrastructure and technical issues.
- Provides technical presentations to internal and external clients.
- Average of 10 years implementation and planning experience with Metastorm development application experience. Master’s degree or equivalent. experience. Prior work experience should include: Proposing opportunities for follow-on business that resulted in new business.
- sufficient exposure to clients across a variety of industries and domains
- configuring and installing a wide-range of technology and COTS solutions and tools for clients that resulted in profitable revenue growth
- Experience in a variety of project related roles such as implementer, integrator, test analyst, system administrator, tool specialist, support engineer, team leader or architect.
- Knowledge and proficiency in infrastructure implementation techniques.
- Completion of the appropriate technologist learning discipline course sequence.
- US Citizen
- Minimum Public Trust is required.
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
We are always looking for team members that have what it takes to be mission critical. At Unisys Federal Systems, our team supports the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers.
Our team members gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Arlington.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process