Sonsray Machinery LLC., operates 13 CASE construction equipment dealerships located in California, Nevada, Oregon and Washington. Sonsray Machinery LLC. provides comprehensive sales, as well as parts and service support, including rental and leasing programs for Case customers. Sonsray Machinery LLC., is a growing dynamic company offering a unique environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance.
Sonsray Machinery, a Case Dealership is seeking experienced Account Managers to join our dynamic team for the San Leandro or San Jose area.
- These individuals will be responsible for the entire line of CASE construction equipment machine sales including loader/backhoes, excavators, motor graders, wheel loaders, vibratory compaction rollers, crawler dozers, skid steer loaders, compact track loaders, loader tool carriers and rough-terrain forklifts.
- The customer base will be Contractors, Utilities, Corporations, Commercial, and Industrial organizations within the Sonsray Machinery dealer territory. The Sales Territory Manager is an outside sales position and shall be responsible for attaining a satisfactory sales volume and gross profit margin while maintaining accurate marketing information through SalesForce.Com.
- The Account Manager must have the ability to work effectively in a fast pace environment and be able to carry out additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by management due to operational needs.
- Account Manager reports directly to the Store Manager
- Highly prefer 5+ years` experience in construction machinery or heavy diesel equipment sales within a dealership environment.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to develop business relationships with customers and Sonsray employees.
- Four year college degree in Business/Marketing preferred but not required.
- Computer literacy, MS Office proficient, and SalesForce.com
- Must be a self-motivated and a driven individual.
Benefits package includes base salary plus commission, company vehicle/fuel card or mileage reimbursement, cell phone, laptop, 401k matching, HMO/PPO medical, dental, and vision plan, life insurance, vacation, sick and holiday pay.
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in San Leandro.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process