Manpower is currently assisting a local Printing and manufacturing company in York, PA for Machine Operators to work various types of large machinery.
If you have previous manufacturing experience or related machine operating experience, you are encouraged to apply!
We have openings on 2nd and 3rd shifts! Pay for this position will be $15.00 an hour and above depending on experience.
This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity. Candidates who perform well and display satisfactory attendance during contract period will be considered as a permanent candidate for the role!
As a Machine Operator you must be able to work in a team-oriented environment and communicate well with management and fellow employees.
Ideal candidates have very positive attitude and previous experience.
Other requirements of the role include:
* All applicants must have steady work history with a good attendance record
* Ability to repeatedly lift up to 30lbs and occasionally lift up to 80lbs
* Must be able to meet physical demands including standing for extend periods, walking, bending, kneeling and reaching
* Manufacturing and Machine or Flexo printing machine Experience
* Basic math, measurement and computer skills
* Accurately check product and tag numbers
* Ability to follow all safety and health rules and regulations
* High School or GED required
* Pre-employment background check & drug screen will be required as a condition of employment - Free for all Manpower candidates!
Candidates can apply directly to this posting or at www.manpower.com. Please call Manpower at 717-764-7841 to set up an interview after applying!
We offer our employees great career opportunities, competitive wages, holiday/service bonus, access to health insurance options after only 40 hours and more!
Referrals are welcome and rewarded ($50 referral bonus)