Position Overview:Responsible for the more complex activities of chemical and/or physical analysis of materials and finished goods; prepares standard solutions; keeps control of results and controls stocks of materials and reagents. Individual contributor that is fully proficient in applying established standards; knowledge base acquired from several years of experience in particular area; works independently; may coach other para-professionals.
Function Specific Activities:
- Lead the maintenance of the local sanitation program to ensure all products are manufactured in a sanitary and wholesome environment.
- Responsible and accountable for the maintenance program for all CIP and related equipment by ensuring that effective Preventative and Predictive maintenance occurs according to the OEM specifications. Works directly with the equipment OEM and the chemical services provider to ensure that both are working in a synchronized manner to ensure efficient and cost-effective sanitation. Creates, reviews and continuously improves all local sanitation documentation.
- Supervise the partnership with the sanitation services supplier. Ensure the account manager is accompanied (if possible) during his/her service calls. Review service reports and assist in the development of corrective actions to address opportunities for improvement. Ensure service report corrective actions are completed and effective. Organize business meetings to ensure specific objectives are established and achieved.
- Oversee relationship with the water treatment and chemical services providers. Organize meetings to ensure specific objectives are established and achieved, including water savings and equipment condition (carbon towers, filtration, RO, etc.). Drive water and chemical usage in compliance with Corporate CCNA sustainability targets (e.g., WUR).
- Oversee the relationship with 3rd-party Pest Control services provider. Review and ensure services performed, the findings of each service, and any corrective actions planned or executed are documented, completed and effective. Ensure facility specific objectives are established and achieved. Organize annual (minimum) business meetings to establish specific objectives and ensure they are achieved. Ensure Pest Control service provider works within Organic certification requirements.
- The Sanitarian leads sanitation efficiency including development of standard work, documentation, training, cleaning validation, identifying operational savings, line cleaning and change-overs. The sanitarian will lead the facility in conformance to regulatory and corporate requirements related to sanitation, pest control and water treatment.
- Assist in the development of and maintain local allergen and glass control programs. This will include managing allergen cleaning validations and glass handling/cleaning procedures where appropriate.
- Evaluate, develop, standardize and implement SSOP's and Master Sanitation Schedules. Audit for compliance.
- Oversee the local sanitation training program. This training includes chemical safety training, the importance of personal hygiene, GMPs, and training opportunities specific to job function(s).
- Manage and monitor sanitation/GMP inspections and audit programs. These programs should include a documented corrective action process to drive continuous improvement.
- Organize reviews of CIP, COP, and manual cleaning procedures to perform validation and verification.
- Comply with all food safety, regulatory and ISO (or other management system) policies and procedures while ensuring the facility is in proper sanitary condition.
- Familiarity with SDS, PPE, Chemical and Safety programs and requirements
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to write and maintain SSOP's, Master Sanitation Schedule, Work Instructions, Sanitation Audit Programs/Metrics.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Years of Experience:
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Northampton.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process