The PIAP Adjudicator manages and coordinates the day-to-day progress and execution of the company's Personnel Integrity Assurance Program in the delivery of transactional excellence across the Corporate/North America regions. They are responsible for ensuring that work is conducted in accordance with policy and processes for PIAP and Talent Acquisition within agreed operating and service level agreements.
- Responsible for understanding the context of the end to end processes and considering the particularities for the diverse employee (Interns, Externs, Corporate, Legacy CCE/CCR, Legacy CCNA and CCA employees) and Contractors (Non- Company Resources, NEW, Independent, Contingent Workers).
- The role of the PIAP Adjudicator is to examine all reliable information about a person using the background investigation reports provided by our third-party service provider and make a determination that the individual meets or not the high standards of personnel integrity established by the Company.
- Adjudicators act as internal and external liaisons and subject matter experts (SME) to gather all adjudicative information in the evaluation of cases and determine the issuance or non-issuance of an integrity or access security clearance.
- SME's take ownership of the PIAP process and are essential to the program in customization of requirements, identifying risk, forming partnerships, guiding leadership on changes in state & federal restrictions as well as new laws and looking out for the best interest of the Company by scrutinizing the details of background reports.
- The PIAP Adjudicator will adjudicate background investigations, distribute results to appropriate Company personnel and maintain an automated repository of all pertinent records. All adjudicators will protect PIAP information in a manner consistent with its value to the Company.
- Provide day to day support to the Talent Acquisition Team including: Amex card logistics for traveling candidates, create offer packages, deliver virtual and onsite FDE sessions for new hires, transfers, international on scheduled dates.
- Manage and oversee the complete I-9 process from initial processing through audit of completed I-9's to include E-verify completion and review. Responsible for the coordination and completion of new employee's I-9's within the prescribed time frame located locally in Atlanta. Work closely with field locations to validate the completion of I-9's. Conduct I-9 training for individuals identified as Section 2 completers and provide updates on I-9 changes and Immigration updates. Lead I-9 projects involving transferring employees between different entities. Obtain monthly I-9 numbers, cross checking against new hire information to ensure compliance. Conduct yearly internal audits of completed I-9's for compliance, tracking and correcting errors as required. Subject Matter Expert (SME) for E-verify responses and I-9 completion.
- Learning & Development: Provide liaison support to CSO, associates, CoEs, CCR, vendors. Assist with answering questions, giving guidance and resolving problems within GBS L&D, CCU, COEs and vendors through email and telephone. Provide onsite support for course delivery to COEs by being available in area, setup and breakdown of materials and equipment. Execution and management of Promotion (newsletter) - coordinating with communication department and CSOs. Escort guests throughout campus as requested. Participate in weekly logistics status meeting with CoEs, CSOs, GBS. Track, inventory and house training materials and equipment to be used for training programs. Availability and flexibility to provide assistance, any day of the week, at offsite venues when requested.
QUALIFICATIONS / COMPENTENCIES / SKILLS:
•Balances Immediate & Long-Term Priorities
•Imports and Exports Good Ideas
•Drives Innovative Business Improvements
•Building Value-Based Relationships
•Communicating & influencing effectively
•Lives TCCC Values & Ethics
- I-9 end to end process knowledge
- Legal knowledge i.e. FCRA, background screening, I-9, E-Verify
- Detail Orientation
- Mapping and documentation processes experience
- Defects managing culture
- Metrics, Data Analysis and Problem Solving
- Process Improvement using Operational Excellence methodologies
- Project Management
Education: Bachelor's degree required
Related Experience: 3+ yrs of I-9 and E-Verify Experience (paper based and electronic a plus), customer Service experience and New Hire Integration process experience.
- Drive Innovation Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- Collaborate with Systems, Customers and Other Stakeholders Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- Act Like an Owner Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders.
- Inspire Others: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- Develop Self and Others: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- Growth Mindset: Demonstrates Curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- Smart Risk: Makes bold decisions/recommendations
- Externally Focused: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices, or ideas.
- Performance Driven & Accountable: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- Fast/Agile: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- Empowered: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
Years of Experience:
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Atlanta.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process