Briefly describe the duties and responsibilities:
To provide technical services, including the direction, evaluation, selection, configuration, implementation, and integration of new or existing technologies and tools for Marketing, focusing on Social Media. To provide intermediate-level expertise, system administration and configuration, and user support for third-party vendor technology products and services.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Facilitates social media platform implementations across company including the translation of business requirements into technical requirements, the collection of data, the configuration and maintenance of the social media management systems, and data validation for quality and completeness.
2. Coordinates the configuration and administration of third-party products and services in the company environment in collaboration with Systems Integration teams and/or vendors, with limited supervision. Evaluates products and services with respect to business capability needs, product maturity, and business support requirements.
3. Partners with internal clients to understand of business functions and information needs of moderate complexity, and translates business specifications into design specification and/or code as appropriate. Understands tools, technologies, and applications/databases, including those that interface with business area and systems.
4. Implements specifications and design instructions by configuring and administering third-party systems and services. Responsible for writing system parameters, settings, rules, queries, and reports. Ensures that all code is developed in a well structured manner, includes sufficient documentation, and is easy to maintain and reuse.
5. Participates in all phases of solution development. Explains technical considerations at related meetings, including those with business clients.
6. Tests system thoroughly for accuracy of intended purpose. Reviews end product with the client to ensure adequate understanding. Provides data analysis guidance as required.
7. Understands and follows team development guidelines and procedures thoroughly. Elevates issues that arise.
8. Provides tool and data support to business users and fellow team members.
9. Understands, complies with, and enforces all relevant team, department, and enterprise policies and procedures including those pertaining to information security, risk mitigation, privacy, and/or compliance.
10. Understands, complies with, and enforces all relevant team, department, and enterprise policies and procedures including those pertaining to information security, risk mitigation, privacy, and/or compliance.
11. Partners with vendors to build, schedule, and deliver training courses.
12. Manages and/or participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
•Undergraduate degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
•Minimum of three years experience in area of technical expertise including configuring and administering third-party technology vendor products and services. Professional experience with major social media services (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) and social media management practices preferred.
•Advanced knowledge of web site architecture, design, and implementation.
•Understanding of software engineering processes and system development life cycles.
•Strong problem solving skills and capability to understand and set direction for complex technology solutions.
•Good interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
•Strong teamwork skills and capability to lead teams.
•Knowledge of the financial services industry preferred.
This is a technical position in Marketing Technology & Operations and includes performing system administration and configuration, including Spredfast, Wordpress, Netbase, and other social media tools and platforms.