ID Technology, based in Ft. Worth, TX, designs, manufactures and integrates custom identification systems and is recognized as a leading single-source provider for labels and labeling, coding and marking equipment. ID Technology is a division of Pro Mach, a leading provider of integrated packaging and processing solutions for over 20,000 customers worldwide. Through multiple brands, Pro Mach provides product packaging and processing equipment, PMMI certified training, installation, parts, and service for primary and secondary packaging, flexible packaging, end-of-line packaging, and identification and tracking. For more information on Pro Mach’s brands visit www.ProMachBrands.com.
ID Technology is seeking a talented Press Operator to join their team in Nashua, NH.
- Operate blank and multiple color flexographic printing presses, paper die cutter, finishing slitter rewinders and table tops
- Remove and dispose of waste rolls from press
- Change out master rolls of paper to the press
- Remove finished rolls of products from press
- Clean out ink pans upon completion of printed jobs
- Accurately set up and tear down production jobs based on information provided form job specification packets
- Record all job run times and footage information on daily log sheet
- Convert master rolls of stock into small rolls on slitter rewinders and table top finishing machines
- Package finished goods into boxes, label and seal in a neat and clean fashion
- Maintain clean and safe work area.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous flexographic printing experience
- Technical aptitude & experience
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Willingness to help others on the team as needed
- Ability to maintain clean and safe work area
Salary is only a part of a well-developed compensation program. As a Pro Mach employee, you receive more than just a paycheck. Total compensation includes your pay (base salary), very comprehensive medical/dental programs as well as life insurance, a generous paid time off program, a retirement savings plan with a company match and a wellness program. There is no waiting period for benefits – you are eligible on your first day of employment.
Pro Mach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pro Mach utilizes E-Verify to validate employment eligibility of all new hires to work in the United States. Pro Mach is a drug-free workplace. Education
- Printing Skills
- Packaging Skills
- Manufacturing Skills
- Flexo Printing
- Color Management
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Job Security: Inspired to perform well by the knowledge that your job is safe
- Work-Life Balance: Inspired to perform well by having ample time to pursue work and interests outside of work
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Nashua.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process