Certified Chevrolet Parts Counter Associate/ Coggin Chevrolet
Basic Job Info
Coggin Chevrolet at the Avenues
, a subsidiary of Asbury Automotive Group (NYSE:ABG), a fortune 500 public automotive retailer with 80 retail locations and 94 franchises is currently seeking a Certified Chevrolet/GM Parts Counter Associate! Why Asbury? Attractive brand mix, attractive geographic footprint that allows for easy internal transfers, track record of consistently improving operating performance, and plenty of opportunity to earn a great weekly income (handled over 2.0 million repair orders in 2016)! WHY COGGIN CHEVROLET? **Great Pay Plan to consist of Salary + commission****High volume shop****Weekly Pay****Full-Time Benefits Package and PTO**
Responsibilities and Qualifications
What are the responsibilities and qualifications for the role?
What full-time benefits am I eligible for?
- Assists all customers (retail and shop) in selecting required parts in a friendly, professional, and efficient manner.
- Informs customers of companion part requirements and specials, and ensures that the customer is exposed to the full product line.
- Answers phone calls, providing price quotes and other information.
- Reviews body shop estimates to be sure the parts that are ordered are correct and all pricing is in line with the estimate.
- Pulls and fills orders from stock.
- Notifies parts manager of out-of-stock parts or shop materials that need immediate attention.
- Locates out-of-stock parts from outside source and submits an emergency order, if necessary.
- Notifies all necessary parties when special ordered parts have been received.
- Pulls orders for delivery to body shop, making sure all parts are tagged with customer names and job number.
- Follows up on back-ordered parts and replenishes assigned inventory daily.
- Verifies will-call and back-order files weekly and returns to vendors, or stocks those items not picked up or required.
- Assists outside sales representatives with their orders.
- Makes sure all internal requests for parts are billed on service repair order.
- Receives payment from retail customers or obtains credit authorization.
- Ensures that all charge sales are signed by the customer and that all customers receive their copy of the invoice.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, and able to maintain a professional image and demeanor
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Strong computer & phone skills (Internet, MS Outlook)
- Bi-lingual is always a plus!
- Positive attitude is a must, bring the woo!
- Must be Knowledgeable of the GM Parts Catalog
- GM/Chevy Experience required (at least two years minimum experience)
- Must be able to pass drug and background screen
If you have experience in any of the following apply now! Parts, Administrative, Assistant, Greeter, Sales Porter, Service, Inventory, Merchandising, Merchandiser, Entry Level, General Merchandising, Valet, Retail, Sales Person, Sales Consultant, Sales, Customer Service, Auto Sales, Car Sales, Sales Management, Auto Business, Commissioned Sales, Account Sales, Telemarketing, Receptionist, Phone Sales, Cold Calls.
- Weekly pay checks
- Paid vacation time off
- Paid training
- Medical, dental and vision insurance available
- 401K match plan
- Flexible medical spending accounts
- Supplemental life insurance
- Short term and long term disability packages
- Employee referral program
- Wellness program
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Jacksonville.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process