The Oakland office of 200+ attorney labor & employment law firm client is seeking a litigation assistant with 3+ years of experience. Qualified candidates must have a strong knowledge of e-filing procedures and protocols at all court levels, exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to prioritize a busy workload and work well independently. Great healthcare, generous PTO, 401(k) match, Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts (with Firm contribution), and a negotiable salary commensurate with experience.
• 2 - 4+ years of legal secretary experience, labor & employment experience is a plus!
• Strong computer proficiency, especially with MS Office (Word, Outlook)
• A thorough understanding of filing/e-filing procedures, calendaring, and legal document formatting guidelines
• Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
• Great communication and interpersonal skills with an energetic, no-job-too-small mindset