General Healthcare Resources, an established leader in the professional healthcare staffing industry, is in IMMEDIATE need of RESIDENTIAL COUNSELORS in Chester County, PA.
The successful candidates should have at least one year experience in providing direct service to adolescents and adults with intellectual disabilities. The counselor has primary responsibility for individuals in a program that provides quality clinical care and support services.
The hours for this position are 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM, 3:00 PM to 11:00 PM and 11:00 PM to 7:00 AM.
Some of the daily duties and responsibilities include:
- Establish and maintain a therapeutic rapport.
- Implement programs that meet the social and emotional needs of the individual.
- Ensure safety and healthy living.
- Assist and support the instruction of self-help skills.
- Provide outreach and educational activities in the community as required.
We are pleased to offer:
* Highly competitive salary
* Weekly pay
* Direct deposit option
* Medical/Dental benefits
* Liability insurance coverage
* Referral bonuses
* Supportive work environment
RESIDENTIAL COUNSELOR* Highly dependable and detail oriented.