CUA CASE MANAGER - CERTIFIED
Location: Philadelphia, PA
*Certified Case manager applicants must have completed Charting the Course training through PA DHS and have a current/ valid Child Welfare Certificate*
ESSENTIAL POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
CUA Case Managers should have strong knowledge of child welfare protective services issues and the needs of high risk, vulnerable families. Client families are identified by the Department of Human Services based on concerns regarding parenting skills and ability to maintain children in a safe environment. Case manager will assist families in developing parenting practices and skills that reduce safety risks and enhance ability to provide a nurturing environment for children.
(and other duties as assigned)
- Conduct intakes, provide assessment to determine client needs
- Provide home, school and community visits to assess need and assist in accessing resources
- Develop a comprehensive service plan
- Facilitate access to additional resources as needed
- Team collaboration with other components of youth and family services
- Create and maintain client files and complete all required documentation
- Provide on-call services through a rotational basis
- Provide written or an oral reports to department of human services and family court as needed
- Participate in required training
- Participate in supervision
- Must demonstrate genuine empathy and concern for individuals as indicated in our corporate vision, mission, and values statements.
- Knowledge of culturally competent values, principles and practices required
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Philadelphia.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process