Loomis seeks highly motivated individuals to join our team and become a fully functional Coin Processor.
Coin Processors work as a team member of the cash handling department. You will be responsible for using automated equipment, process loose, bagged coin into conformed rolls to be packaged in various denomination boxes for daily customer change order shipments. Coin Processors/Wrap is a dual-function job: loader and boxer/packer. Each function is performed in an alternating manner; i.e., alternating positions per four hours or every other day. The loader continuously fills machine hoppers with loose coin while the packer-boxer oversees and directs the flow of rolled coin on the conveyor into boxes. The boxer then weighs seals, initials and places boxes of rolled coin onto the rack.
Basic Coin Processor duties will require the following:
• Continuously feed bags of loose coin into machine hopper for up to four (4) hours per shift, operating from 2 to 7 machines at a time.
• Manually position coin rolling machine chutes to fill boxes on conveyor belt. Seal, weigh, initial and lift boxes onto rack. Function is performed repetitiously for up to four (4) hours per shift. Depending on the number of machines, a packer will process as many as 200+ boxes per 4-hour shift.
Performance of the above functions requires:
• Unrestricted ability to stand, walk, bend, squat.
• Ability to repetitiously lift bags of coin weighing from 30-55 lbs. from ground level to a height of at least 4 feet, cut open, and pour the contents into a machine hopper, approximately one bag per minute.
• Ability to lift boxes of rolled coin (weighing as much as 12-25 lbs.) off conveyor belt and position on rack on level from 6 inches to 3 feet off floor level.
• Ability to count, add and subtract; record numbers and signatures; read weights and distinguish coin denominations.
• Ability to meet State licensing requirements for unarmed guard or non-commissioned security officer.
Work is performed indoors in a room with little or no outside light, cement floor and walls. The area is heated for winter, air conditioned for summer. A high noise level exists when machines are in operation. Possible (but limited) exposure to gasoline fumes associated with forklift equipment.
We have Full-Time openings for applicants for the following work schedules:
- Monday thru Friday
- 3:30 PM to 12:30 AM Shift
Loomis will work with you to obtain the proper training that the states mandates for forklift operators.
Applicants may be contacted to further discuss the opportunity either by email or phone.
is an equal opportunity employer.
“Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability" EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Atlanta.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process