Entry Level Account Executive - Training Provided
Basic Job Info
2 Year Degree
As an organization that values self-motivated ambition and a results-driven attitude, we teach leadership as an action and not a title. We promote only with in our own company and reward employees with potential for growth with attainable advancement opportunities.
We train our people to learn a variety of skills from sales and human resource management to mentoring and value-based leadership. We have an incredibly high success rate of developing driven and passionate individuals into burgeoning entrepreneurs and business leaders.
Account Executives will be exposed to:
- Methods for growing and developing our company
- Effective and efficient coordination of a client campaign
- Different approaches to successful and expert management of external customers
- Varying techniques for new business acquisition
- Techniques for the teaching and development of peers
- Leadership and professional development
- Please send your resume over ASAP if interested, as we are looking to hire for this position immediately.
An ideal candidate possesses the following qualities:
- Great interpersonal skills and social competency
- Effective and skillful communication skills
- Ambition, a strong work ethic, and an earnest willingness to learn
- Demonstrated leadership with a self-motivated desire to advance
- Results driven attitude with a hunger for success
- Ability to excel in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively collaborate and work in a team-based environment
Work full-time Monday - Friday
Take and pass a drug test and background check
Have reliable transportation/ability to get to work
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Council Bluffs.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process