At Recovery Centers of America our guiding principal is "now". Urgency is the key to addiction recovery. We are an expanding, five star rehabilitation facility that prides itself on "servant leadership". RCA wants to inspire, motivate and provide top quality care to each and every individual. We hold ourselves to a higher standard of excellence and offer an opportunity for each and every person to shine.
What We Need:
To facilitate and accelerate the aggressive growth that RCA is experiencing, the Therapist plans, directs and coordinates medically-approved programs for patients in hospitals, substance abuse facilities, or other institution. Inspires and motivates RCA clients and to help them develop tools to work toward recovery using evidence-based and person-centered practices.
What You’ll Do:
- Evaluate clients’ mental and physical health, addiction, or problem behavior and assess their readiness for treatment
- Help clients develop treatment goals and plans
- Review and recommend treatment options with clients and their families
- Help clients develop skills and behaviors necessary to recover from their addiction or modify their behavior
- Work with clients to identify behaviors or situations that interfere with their recovery
- Teach families about addiction or behavior disorders and help them develop strategies to cope with those problems
- Refer clients to other resources and services, such as job placement services and support groups
- Conduct outreach programs to help people identify the signs of addiction and other destructive behavior, as well as steps to take to avoid such behavior
- Direct oversight of census within assigned area, including ensuring adequate leads and/or direction where appropriate.
- Ensures site meets census/budgetary requirements.
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Hamilton Township.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process