Automotive Technician / Automotive Mechanic / Chrysler Master Level Tech
Basic Job Info
US-AZ-Lake Havasu City, AZ
AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIANS / AUTOMOTIVE MECHANICS -
401k - FULL BENEFITS
*RELOCATION IS AVAILABLE FOR THE TOP PERFORMERS*
- Automotive Technicians perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Chrysler standards
- Automotive Technicians diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including flushes, oil changes, etc.
- Automotive Technicians provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Automotive Technicians explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
As an Automotive Technician (Automotive Mechanic), you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Technician:
- Chrysler certification REQUIRED
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Must have working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Start your career as an automotive technician for Chrysler today. Apply Now!
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Phoenix.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process