Basic Job Info
$20.00 - $25.00 /Hour
Orthopedic medical devices and implants.
Location – Charlotte, NC
Performs specialized coordinate measuring machine programming to inspect high precision orthopedic medical devices. Work under minimal supervision with considerable latitude and exercises independent judgement to determine the best approach for quality inspection.
- Ultra-modern facility.
- Low employee turnover.
- Double digit sales growth.
- Continuous investment into technology.
- 100% company paid health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance for employees.
- Relocation assistance p package.
- 401K with company match.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Generate and operate CMM programs for first piece, in-process and final inspections.
- Maintain CMM machines to include probe qualifications, regular cleaning and inspection of scales.
- Interact with quality associates to develop inspection methods, tool mapping, first article inspections (FAI’s) and in process checks.
- Report to fixtures needed to hold products for inspection during product development; sets criteria for instruments and specifications.
- Revises product programs and documents based on engineering changes.
- Maintain the CMM program library organized so personnel can access information.
- Interact with department managers and operators concerning resolution of quality related issues.
- Accurately completing documentations (ie: travelers and inspection sheets) and assists in writing work instructions.
- Trains CMM operators.
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- Advance Gd&T.
- Experience using precision measuring equipment (ie: calipers, micrometers, depth gauges, indicators, plus, thread and go/no go gauges.
- CMM programming.
- Strong computer skills.
High School Diploma/GED, 3 plus years of CMM programming, strong metrology, Gd&T and documentation skills.
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Fort Wayne.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process