Manufacturing Engineer / CNC Programmer
INDUSTRY: High Tech / High Precision Machining
INCOME: up to $90K year
Leading corporation in North America providing high tech manufacturing solutions and technology. For over 75 years this company has built a reputation of providing innovative technology solutions to a wide range of industries. Their world class team is their greatest asset in the continued growth and success. Many of their valued associates have more than 10 years with the company.
WHAT THEY OFFER:
· Low cost healthcare, vision, dental, life and disability insurances.
· Two weeks or more of paid time off.
· Annual bonus
· 401K with company match.
· Monthly car allowance
· Many other good benefits.
· 5 plus years of processing, tooling, programming and proving out processes.
· Knowledge of multi-axis mills or lathes and or mill/turns.
· Strong cutting tool applications experience. Ability to design custom special tools is a plus.
· CNC programming and use of CAM software to generate code.
· 2D and 3-D CAD experience.
· Develop new processes on multi-axis CNC machine tools. Knowledge of multi-axis CNC mills, lathes or mill/turns will be considered.
· Ability to specify and design cutting tools.
· Ability to specify and design fixturing or work holding devices.
· Strong math skills and experience calculating cycle times, chip loads and angles.
· Generate CNC code, macro programs and/or sub routines using CAM software.
· Set up or assist technicians in the set up of CNC machine tools.
· Troubleshoot or debug cutting tools, work holding devices, CNC programs and machine tool issues.
· Experience improving and optimizing processes.
· Ability to interact with tooling, automation and integration vendors.