This is a fantastic opportunity for a Board Eligible/Board Certified Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner in Gallipolis, Ohio. This position involves direct clinical work, establishing liaisons with family practice physicians, and consultations with clinical staff.
- Hopewell Health Centers, Inc. (HHC) has been providing health care in Southeastern Ohio for over 40 years. HHC is an integrated health care organization and federally qualified health center (FQHC).
- Wide range of services include comprehensive behavioral health care, dental health care, and primary health care
- HHC has clinics spread out in 9 counties across Southeastern Ohio.
Benefits & Features:
- Company paid benefits include Life Insurance, Long-term Disability, Paid Vacations, Sick Leave, 8 Paid Holidays, Bereavement, 401K Employer Match, and Jury Duty Leave
- Additional benefits offered include Medical, Vision, Dental, Short-term Disability, Flexible Spending Account, and Health Savings Account
- Competitive Salary
- FTCA Coverage (malpractice insurance)
- NHSC Tuition Loan Reimbursement Eligibility
- 100% Outpatient; No “on-call” expectation
- Flexible schedule available; No weekends
- J-1 Visa Placement Opportunity
- Location is a close commute to larger cities
- Employee Appreciation Days
- Strong Nursing and Front Office support
Join Hopewell Health Centers, Inc. in their mission to provide access to affordable, high quality, integrated health care for all. Nestled into the scenic hills, we are still a close commute from several larger cities. Our organization, region and safe communities have so much to offer. Thank you for considering joining our team!
Hopewell Health Centers, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer. Please visit www.hopewellhealth.org for more information about our organization.
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Gallipolis.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process