Basic Job Info
6 to 10 years
4 Year Degree
Competitive salary based on experience
- Managing at least one or more analytical transformation projects that facilitate the overall End to End Analytical program.
- Primary point of contact for the project and manages all project activities including project kickoff meetings, recurring status meetings, executive sponsor meetings, reporting, and risk tracking.
- Work to manage resources to attain project deliverables and coordinate project communication for all stakeholders.
- Serve as a pro-active problem solver and help identify, document, resolve or escalate major risks and issues.
- Contribute to planning, executing, controlling, and closing the Project to ensure the Project is delivered to scope and meets time, cost and quality objectives.
- Utilize GPS standards and methodologies to verify scope, schedule, budget, monitor and control.
- Ensure business objectives and project benefits are identifiable, measurable, and realized.
- Monitor and track project progress, and lead project team to successful on-time and on-budget delivery of project.
- Develop and execute change management strategy.
- Collaborate with the Project Leader and stakeholders to manage expectations and mitigate risk, per stakeholder management plan.
- Partner with program lead to develop project communications strategy, approach and plan.
- Project management skills with 6-10 years of experience required.
- Should have experience in managing Quality related projects in the Biopharmaceutical industry.
- Experience working with quality systems and analytics in a GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) environment is desirable but not required.
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in New Brunswick.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process