Basic Job Info
3 to 5 years
4 Year Degree
Competitive salary based on experience
- Environmental monitoring of Grade C and D manufacturing areas, reading plates, identification of unknown microorganisms, kinetic endotoxin validation and testing, water sampling and testing, and general support for the laboratory.
- Most of the position will focus on environmental monitoring within a GMP clinical manufacturing clean room.
W2 ONLY!!! NO CORP TO CORP
- Bachelor's Degree in Microbiology/Biology/Chemistry or related science with 0-3 years of experience.
- Good lab safety awareness and a good foundation in microbiological testing.
- Experience of working within a GMP framework about manufacturing environments.
- Ability to follow standard operating procedures and comply with FDA expectations is a must.
- Experience with environmental monitoring and gowning is desired but not required.
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Chesterfield.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process