Aaron’s in York, SC (a SandalRock, LLC franchise store, each location independently owned and operated) is accepting applications for the Customer Accounts Manager position to assist our customers in achieving ownership of merchandise via contract renewal, payment workout arrangements and other collections activities. Personally and professionally, we hold ourselves to high standards and an unwavering commitment to do what’s right; treating every individual with respect, compassion and integrity.
Successful Customer Accounts Managers are upbeat leaders with a strong competitive desire as we challenge other Aarons’ stores in our region for top honors and out-perform the outside competition. You’ll have an opportunity to work in an environment which prides itself on recognizing and rewarding top performers.
We are looking for a management individual who excels in a fast-paced, hands-on environment in which you have to make a lot of decisions during the course of the day. We want people who feel the need to be in charge rather than follow someone else's lead. Those who do well with us are people who are energized by a somewhat hectic pace and challenging customer conversations. We are searching for a Customer Accounts Manager that will help run and grow the York store and then be capable of running his/her own location.
The Customer Accounts Manager receives an hourly rate plus performance incentives resulting in a 1st year potential of $30,000 - $36,000.
- Manage the collections process; you must be comfortable taking the lead and addressing issues head-on
- Contact customers, over the phone and through field visits, who have not renewed their lease agreements
- Act as a customer counselor by discussing benefits of timely lease agreement renewal payments
- Facilitate non-renewal returns when needed
- Review and close new lease agreements with customers
- Have strong decision making abilities: In many ways the store management team runs the store as their own business, so we need someone with a track record of making good business decisions.
- Be a serious competitor. You need to show or tell us why you were the one to beat in your most recent position.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
As Customer Account Manager at Aaron’s, you will have access to a benefits package that includes:
- Paid time off including vacation days, sick days and holidays
- Performance bonuses and commission opportunities
- Bi-weekly pay with direct deposit available
- Five day work week, Sundays always off!
- Ongoing training and development
- Employee purchase discounts
- Referral program
Successful candidate must live in York County, SC.
All store employment candidates must pass a drug screen and criminal background investigation before beginning employment. A job performance reference check is also required.