ELECTRICAL CONSTRUCTION SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER (MISSION CRITICAL) (Charleston, SC)
Delta Construction Partners is a National Executive Search for the Nation’s premier General and Electrical Contractors and Industry professionals. Delta has been retained to conduct a search to fill the above position for a confidential client in their Charleston, SC office.
College degree in Construction Management preferred but not mandatory
A strong total compensation package will be offered; however, details will only be disclosed during the interview process.
· Minimum of 8 + years successful mission critical/data project management experience for an electrical contractor
· Must be available to travel
· Previous experience managing multiple mission critical/data projects
· Must have experience with data center electrical construction projects
· Experience overseeing budgets, scheduling, change orders, and subcontractors
· Must have successful experience managing teams of project managers
· Must have successful experience in managing budgets, understanding billings and change orders, and all expenses of each project
· Must have estimating experience
· Interact effectively with customers to meet project requirements
· Must work well with all levels of organization
· Strong communication skills, both oral and written
· Proficient with Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Excel, Word)
· Must have experience using estimating software (such as Accubid/ Prolog) and scheduling software (such as Primavera)
· Strong employment history stability
Please forward your resume and for immediate consideration to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Phil Martin, Executive Recruiter
Delta Construction Partners, Inc.
Wk: (727) 822-2048