ELECTRICAL CONSTRUCTION SUPERINTENDENT (ATLANTA, GA)
Delta Construction Partners is a National Executive Search and Management Consulting Firm for the Nation’s premier General and Electrical Contractors and Industry professionals. Delta has been retained to conduct a search to fill the above position for a confidential client in their Atlanta, Georgia location.
Degree preferred but not mandatory
A strong total compensation package will be offered; however, details will only be disclosed during the interview process.
- Must have 7+ years of experience in running high rise or high density, commercial or multi- family residential construction projects out of the ground until completion
- Project types can include large condominiums, hotels, large office buildings, prisons, schools
- Strong track record of managing all aspects of customer relations with the GC including attending weekly meetings and back charges
- Excellent safety record & strong respect for OSHA requirements and procedures
- Must have an excellent understanding of NEC codes & placement of receptacles in a dwelling unit
- Must be an excellent leader and trainer and skills required to manage subordinates
- Must have good communication skills, both oral & written
- Must be very organized and time-management skills
- Experience in managing and storing materials
- Experience with the submittal process and scopes of work as it relates to the project
- Must know how to lay out an electrical room
- Must have a stable work history
Please forward your resume and for immediate consideration to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Phil Martin, Executive Recruiter
Delta Construction Partners, Inc.
Wk: (727) 822-2048
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Atlanta.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process