Are you ready to make an impact on education?
We are hiring within the Vidalia City School District.
Becoming a substitute teacher may be the opportunity you’re looking for! Substitute teachers are an integral part of education as they provide the classroom continuity needed for effective learning.
ESS|Source4Teachers, a leading educational staffing company, has thousands of daily and long-term substitute opportunities each day in our partnering school districts throughout the U.S. Please watch the brief video below on the process to become an ESS|Source4Teachers substitute.
Responsibilities of a Substitute Teacher
- Provide meaningful instruction to students in assigned classrooms while regular teacher is absent
- Review and implement regular teacher's routines, procedures, lesson plans, and curriculum objectives
- Establish and maintain a safe and orderly classroom environment
- Report any student injuries, illness, and serious discipline problems to school administration
- Perform other duties as directed by school administration
Qualifications of a Substitute Teacher
- Valid Georgia Educator Certification or High School Diploma/GED
- Criminal Background Check
- We offer benefits – medical, dental, vision, 401k, and more!
- You’ll receive training and ongoing support
- Our partner districts routinely hire our substitutes for full-time teaching positions
- We have hundreds of local daily substitute opportunities available when you’re not in a long-term role – you can use our system to accept the jobs you want 24/7 by phone, internet, or text message
- Employee discount program and bonus opportunities
Established in 2000, ESS|Source4Teachers has become a leader in the education staffing space. The company employs talented daily, long-term, and permanent K-12 school district personnel, including substitute teachers, school aides, and other school support staff. Currently serving more than 400 school districts across 15 states, ESS|Source4Teachers enhances the education of more than 1.5 million students every day. To learn more, please visit Source4Teachers.com.
ESS/Source4Teachers is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Vidalia.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process