ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Software, database, and/or report development.
- Troubleshoot and correct documented bugs, perform functional improvements as mandated by the Systems Analysis Manager or VP of Technology, and correct missed deliverables as outlined in project scope.
- Perform preliminary testing of applications prior to submitting to the assigned Development Supervisor for testing and approval.
- Provide assistance with computer network and desktop support, disaster recovery and expansion operations.
- Scope software, database, and/or report development projects, in order to meet the Enterprise goals and demands.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Visit us at www.holidaybuilders.com/careers. We are an Employee Owned Company! Holiday Builders has been a leader in new home construction for more than 34 years. Our focus is on customer satisfaction and providing a quality built home of lasting value at the best possible price. Holiday Builders is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Melbourne.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process