- Perform General Physical Activities - Performing physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting 50 to 100 lbs., balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials.
- Must be comfortable with very hot, heavy industrial environment.
- Must be able to communicate information to supervisors and co-workers.
- Basic computer data entry.
- Ability to perform responsibilities of the job on foot 100% of the time.
- Forklift experience preferred
- Comfortable wearing personal protective equipment - including wearing a respirator
- Ability to function as part of a team.
- Ability to read, speak, and write English fluently.
- Machine operator experience or some type of Mechanical/electrical background preferred
Must be able to pass a drug screening, a credit/criminal background check, and physical exam.
The company offers a competitive benefits package including: vacations, PTO/Sick time, paid holidays, 401K, medical, dental and life insurance.