Basic Job Info
At least 4 year(s)
4 Year Degree
Our client, the world-class Pennsylvania based battery manufacturer, has an immediate need to hire a quality manager for their lead-acid battery qualification and test lab.
This client provides a very competitive compensation and benefits package!
Specific Responsibilities of the Quality Manager:
- Ensure proper level of staffing, training, and resource coordination to effectively address daily routine laboratory activities; prioritize testing based on business objectives.
- Analyze test data and communicate test related information directly with engineering and appropriate end users as needed.
- Overall management of engineering lab personnel, equipment, and facility to provide safe, secure, and clean work environment for testing operations.
- Ensure testing operations are completed in accordance with corporate and regulatory policies.
- Reviews test methods required by standards and develops procedures as needed to provide repeatable test practices.
- Manage multiple testing projects simultaneously, develop test protocols, and write formal test reports.
- Work with internal and external personnel to maintain test equipment, data handling, data traceability, and lab infrastructure.
Required Skills, Experience and Education:
- 5+ years’ technical experience; lab supervisory experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of data analysis techniques, including basic statistical methods
- Experience working directly with lead-acid batteries and their components, battery charging and test equipment in the laboratory
- Ability to handle large batteries and to lift 75 lbs
- BS in related physical science or engineering program preferred
If qualified and interested in this Quality Manager opportunity please respond with a cover letter showing the job title: Quality Manager, and the job code: 17422 STE-C.
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Horsham.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process