Our client is a full service logistics provider comprised of three separate divisions; full service domestic transportation, which includes a wholly-owned fleet, International freight forwarding, and warehouse and fulfillment. Within their transportation division, they also offer specific services to the trade show and retail/display industries. They have a dedicated team of professionals working exclusively on the coordination of shipments to special events and stores. Marketing Managers and Event Planners depend on our client as their third party logistics provider.
3PL Sales Executive:
The 3PL Sales Executive will ensure the profitable growth of their account base by increasing revenue with current clients and creating additional revenue streams from new customers; locally and nationwide. The main responsibility is to aggressively uncover new business by engaging with clients across the US. You will also nurture existing relationships by offering solutions and solving problems to their diverse shipping needs.
- Build, maintain and manage a growing book of business.
- Effectively promote all company services to develop a growing customer base.
- Cultivate and grow business relationships with existing and prospective customers through a thoughtful and organized sales process.
- Demonstrated expertise in sales, business development and sales leadership.
- Present the value of our client’s services to prospective and existing clients.
- Collaborate with internal departments to ensure world class customer service on every shipment.
- Meet or exceed annual net revenue forecasts as determined by management.
- Must be proficient in using common PCbased management and analysis software.
- Dependable automobile in presentable condition.
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Northlake.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process