||Median Annual Wage
||Average Job Openings Per Year
||Average Unemployment Percentage
||Percentage That Completed High School
||Employment Numbers in 2006
||Percentage That Had Some College
||Employment Numbers in 2016 (est.)
||Percentage That Went Beyond College Degree
Sample Job Titles
Sources: Career Guide to Industries (CGI), Occupational Information Network (O*Net), Occupation Outlook Handbook (OOH)
- Building and Construction — Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the construction or repair of houses, buildings, or other structures such as highways and roads.
- Public Safety and Security — Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective local, state, or national security operations for the protection of people, data, property, and institutions.
- Design — Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Transportation — Knowledge of principles and methods for moving people or goods by air, rail, sea, or road, including the relative costs and benefits.
- Equipment Maintenance — Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Equipment Selection — Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
- Coordination — Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Instructing — Teaching others how to do something.
- Installation — Installing equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications.
- Multilimb Coordination — The ability to coordinate two or more limbs (for example, two arms, two legs, or one leg and one arm) while sitting, standing, or lying down. It does not involve performing the activities while the whole body is in motion.
- Control Precision — The ability to quickly and repeatedly adjust the controls of a machine or a vehicle to exact positions.
- Visualization — The ability to imagine how something will look after it is moved around or when its parts are moved or rearranged.
- Reaction Time — The ability to quickly respond (with the hand, finger, or foot) to a signal (sound, light, picture) when it appears.
- Manual Dexterity — The ability to quickly move your hand, your hand together with your arm, or your two hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble objects.
- Core — Move and set up mobile homes or prefabricated buildings on owners' lots or at mobile home parks.
- Core — Seal open sides of modular units to prepare them for shipment, using polyethylene sheets, nails, and hammers.
- Core — Remove damaged exterior panels, repair and replace structural frame members, and seal leaks, using hand tools.
- Core — Install, repair, and replace units, fixtures, appliances, and other items and systems in mobile and modular homes, prefabricated buildings, or travel trailers, using hand tools or power tools.
- Core — Connect water hoses to inlet pipes of plumbing systems, and test operation of plumbing fixtures.
- Operating Vehicles, Mechanized Devices, or Equipment — Running, maneuvering, navigating, or driving vehicles or mechanized equipment, such as forklifts, passenger vehicles, aircraft, or water craft.
- Handling and Moving Objects — Using hands and arms in handling, installing, positioning, and moving materials, and manipulating things.
- Performing General Physical Activities — Performing physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials.
- Controlling Machines and Processes — Using either control mechanisms or direct physical activity to operate machines or processes (not including computers or vehicles).
- Making Decisions and Solving Problems — Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
Related College Curriculum
Featured Online Colleges
For more online colleges, click here.
Colleges Offering Curriculum
1 Manufactured Building and Mobile Home Installer Job Found
Interested in a career in the field of Heating, Cooling and Refrigeration? My HVAC Career can help! START TRAINING FOR YOUR NEW HVAC CAREER TODAY! ...
My HVAC Career
AL - Mobile
posted 15 days ago