||Median Annual Wage
||Average Job Openings Per Year
||Average Unemployment Percentage
||Percentage That Completed High School
||Employment Numbers in 2006
||Percentage That Had Some College
||Employment Numbers in 2016 (est.)
||Percentage That Went Beyond College Degree
Sample Job Titles
Sources: Career Guide to Industries (CGI), Occupational Information Network (O*Net), Occupation Outlook Handbook (OOH)
- Mathematics — Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications.
- Engineering and Technology — Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services.
- Sales and Marketing — Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Medicine and Dentistry — Knowledge of the information and techniques needed to diagnose and treat human injuries, diseases, and deformities. This includes symptoms, treatment alternatives, drug properties and interactions, and preventive health-care measures.
- Physics — Knowledge and prediction of physical principles, laws, their interrelationships, and applications to understanding fluid, material, and atmospheric dynamics, and mechanical, electrical, atomic and sub- atomic structures and processes.
- Equipment Maintenance — Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Coordination — Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Active Learning — Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Writing — Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Troubleshooting — Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
- Near Vision — The ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer).
- Stamina — The ability to exert yourself physically over long periods of time without getting winded or out of breath.
- Explosive Strength — The ability to use short bursts of muscle force to propel oneself (as in jumping or sprinting), or to throw an object.
- Oral Comprehension — The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Hearing Sensitivity — The ability to detect or tell the differences between sounds that vary in pitch and loudness.
- Core — Locate and repair frayed wiring, broken connections, or incorrect wiring, using ohmmeters, soldering irons, tape, and hand tools.
- Core — Open and close doors, windows, and drawers to test their operation; and trim edges to fit, using jackplanes or drawknives.
- Core — Seal open sides of modular units to prepare them for shipment, using polyethylene sheets, nails, and hammers.
- Supplemental — Connect electrical systems to outside power sources and activate switches to test the operation of appliances and light fixtures.
- Core — Move and set up mobile homes or prefabricated buildings on owners' lots or at mobile home parks.
- Monitoring and Controlling Resources — Monitoring and controlling resources and overseeing the spending of money.
- Guiding, Directing, and Motivating Subordinates — Providing guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
- Assisting and Caring for Others — Providing personal assistance, medical attention, emotional support, or other personal care to others such as coworkers, customers, or patients.
- Repairing and Maintaining Electronic Equipment — Servicing, repairing, calibrating, regulating, fine-tuning, or testing machines, devices, and equipment that operate primarily on the basis of electrical or electronic (not mechanical) principles.
- Getting Information — Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
Related College Curriculum
Featured Online Colleges
For more online colleges, click here.
Colleges Offering Curriculum
2 Manufactured Building and Mobile Home Installer Jobs Found
See the country on our dime. No experience needed. No experience. No Problem! Get paid to train. In as little as two to three weeks of sponsored tr...
posted 28 days ago
Interested in a career in the field of Heating, Cooling and Refrigeration? My HVAC Career can help! START TRAINING FOR YOUR NEW HVAC CAREER TODAY! ...
My HVAC Career
AL - Mobile
posted 13 days ago